Tuesday, September 29, 2009















Well summer is over and school has begun. WE're all back in the swing of things. Getting up eary, Isaac catching the bus at 6:30 and I drive Jaycee and Ammon at 7:40 and then take Cally to preschool at 7:50. Things are going well and I get a little one on one with my little baby Sheldon, who's not so little anymore. Isaac has football and the three older ones are lucky enough to have piano lessons. Or at least that's what I tell them. Isaac is playing the trumpet in band. He really enjoys it. They are all doing so well in school, I really hope it last the whole year.




As for our summer: We love the summer! We went to San Diego in June for Matt and Nat wedding. It was wonderful. We were able to visit theh Silva's in Brookings which we really love. We enjoyed the beautiful places around Coos Bay, ocean, forrests, waterfalls, lakes and rivers. We also went to Idaho and Utah. Stopped at the Givens hot springs, awesome, and visited the Skinners. We had such a great time and they welcomed us even after having so many other visiters before us. Thanks, We love our cousins. It's my favorite thing to see them play together. There is a special bond and connection that cousins have. We also went on down to Provo and stayed with Matt and Nathalie. Josh helped out with a laundry downstairs and I was able to spend time with Nathalie and get to know her better. I love her so much. I'm so happy to have her as my newest sister and of course the kids love her so much. Nathalie spoiled Jaycee and Cally, doing their nails and hair and baking cakes with them. So much fun. I wish the summer could go on forever.





But I guess the school year is good too. It does brings a bit of structure back into our lives and sometimes we need that.

No comments: